Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Roller Coaster continues

Thank you for the congratulations - we are SO excited. :) That excitement was tempered yesterday, though, with spotting. So frustrating!

I finally allowed myself to get excited on Monday, called my family, shared the news - and got on quite the high. Then, yesterday, red spotting. Aaargggghhhhh! By last night the spotting had subsided mostly, with only a few brownish leftover spots. And so far, this morning I'm still at light brown spotting only. I think that's good, but am not sure any more.

Then, I took a pregnancy test this morning, and while it was positive, the line was a little lighter than last time. What the heck does that mean? Maybe nothing. Maybe something. That seems to be the answer I get for everything these days. Even from the RE - when I called yesterday they said, "It could be normal. Don't worry until it turns into a full period flow or until you have cramping that gets increasingly worse and painful."

So, I'm left with praying. God and I are getting pretty tight. Me and Mary too. We talk quite often these days as I plead and hope for this to be real and sticky. And if it's not, for strength to keep on chugging along.

I'd also like to do a quick introduction. Meet my husband: Crazy Pills for Her, Vitamin C for Me He started a blog about a month ago, talking about his perspective on this crazy infertility thing.

2 comments:

  1. This up and down ride must be driving you crazy! Hoping for you that the spotting goes away and you get to see your baby's beautiful heartbeat in a few weeks time.

    I actually found your blog from your husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO rough! I am hoping that you freaking STAY PREGNANT!!!! Jeez, universe, cut the lady some slack and let her have the damn baby! YOU KNOW???

    I guess spotting is 'normal', so i am super hopeful and excited.

    ReplyDelete