Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IUI #1 - Complete

IUI #1 seemed to go well, but I'm totally bloated, pants are tight, feeling all crampy and lots of pressure in my lower abdomen. My friend Google has told me this is normal for some people, but it's making it seriously difficult to concentrate at work.

Good news - best semen ever! 35 Million! 40% motility! Don't know morphology, but other signs seem good. Go Mr. Peapod! Maybe that vitamin C is working...

Still trying not to get my hopes too high. Dr. A said it's rare for the first cycle to work... but I'd lie if I said I wasn't hopeful. Because I am. Fingers crossed. And toes.

2 comments:

  1. Crossing mine for you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bloating feeling goes away, but it is annoying. Hugs and prayers from me to you.

    ReplyDelete